Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Entertainment Agencies in Seoul


It is every kpop fangirl's dream to visit the entertainment agencies of their idols... And it is also one of the reasons we are going there... Here are some information we gathered on these agencies. I've got them from the internet and so all the credits are to the owners. We will post the sources at the end. Enjoy! ^^
A. SM (Star Museum) ENTERTAINMENT




This is our first target. This company produced Super Junior, who made such a great impact to our lives. Aside from SJ, this company also produced TVXQ, SNSD, Shinee, Boa, f(x) and many more! 

Here is the address: 521 Apgujung 2-Dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Nearest Metro: Ahpgujung, exit 1 (Line 3)

I've found this video from YouTube on how to get there... Here's the link:


^^ __ ^^

B. JYP ENTERTAINMENT


This is where 2PM (especially Taecyon...hihi), Miss A and Rain came from. I'm pretty sure umma Missy wants to visit this place... ^^

Here is the address: 123-50, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Kimshandy, Seoul
Nearest Metro: Cheongdam, exit 13 (Line 7)

I believe the building is pretty obvious so it wouldn't be a problem looking for it. And also, another landmark is Dunkin' Donuts. 

^^ __ ^^

C. YG ENTERTAINMENT



This is where I wanna go aside from SM Entertainment because I wanna see GD!!! keke. And also, I believe my sister Hyukcien wants to see TOP while my umma MissyAirene wants to see his baby Seungri. hehe. Anyways, this is the company of Big Bang and 2NE1

Here is the address: Hosung Building, 349-10, Sangsu-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul
Nearest Metro: Hapjeong (Line 2)

I've also found this site which gives details on how to reach this building. Here's the link:


^^ __ ^^

D. CUBE ENTERTAINMENT





So I presume umma Missy wants to visit this to see his Trouble Maker guy. hihi.. Cube is the home of Beast, 4Minute and A Pink.

Here is the address: 125-6, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Nearest Metro: Cheongdam, exit 13 (Line 7)

JYP and Cube are at a walking distance so it would be easier to find both... ^^

^^ __ ^^

E. WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT


I wanna visit this company because this is where Infinite came from and I love this group! hehe^^

Here is the address: No. 103, 21-25, Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
Nearest Metro: I'm not really sure but I think it's near YG since they are both in Mapo-gu. But the World Cup Stadium is located in Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu wherein one can stop at the World Cup Station (Line 6).

^^ __ ^^

F. KEYEAST ENTERTAINMENT



So why did I include this one? Because I wanna see Kim Soo Hyun! haha^^

Here is the address: 135-090 6th Floor, American Standard Building, 110-1, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Nearest Metro: Samseong Station (Line 2)

---

We know that going to these places won't reassure our hopeful meeting of the stars. However, visiting these places would make us know and understand where these artists usually go and train. ^^

Sources:



No comments:

Post a Comment